Sunday, May 03, 2020

Re: Info on Klein Family

Its unclear. Some researchers wrote to me that the Shenos Chaim's mother (i.e. the wife of Binyamin Eliezer UNGAR-AUERBACH) was named Charna, but I have not found any sources for that. I have reason to believe that it's a mistake because the wife of the Shenos Chaim's eldest son Binyamin Eliezer was Charna, so I suspect that those researcher confused the two people named Binyamin Eliezer. If you find out anything conclusive on this, please let me know.

Zei Gezunt & Kol Tuv,

Reuven Chaim Klein

Beitar Illit, Israel

Author of: God versus Gods: Judaism in the Age of Idolatry (NEW!) & Lashon HaKodesh: History, Holiness, & Hebrew

ORCiD LinkedIN | Google Scholar | Amazon



On Sun, May 3, 2020 at 6:40 PM Hennie Ariel <hennie3h@gmail.com> wrote:
thank you! is there any information on the name of the mother of the Shenos Chaim?

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 1:45 PM RC Klein <yeshivish@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for reaching out to me. I am attaching to this email a sort of Megillas Yuchasin that I wrote in Hebrew that goes through a lot of the information. Also, you can get a lot from Geni.com, in fact here's a link to a list of 1415 descendants of the Shenos Chaim pulled from Geni.com https://historylinktools.herokuapp.com/graph?profile=profile-g6000000008827990400  A lot of my research on the family https://kleinfamilygenealogy.blogspot.com/ but you have to search to find what you are looking for. What specifically are you looking into? I'll try my best to help out...

Zei Gezunt & Kol Tuv,

Reuven Chaim Klein

Beitar Illit, Israel

Author of: God versus Gods: Judaism in the Age of Idolatry (NEW!) & Lashon HaKodesh: History, Holiness, & Hebrew

ORCiD LinkedIN | Google Scholar | Amazon



On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 7:03 AM Hennie Ariel <hennie3h@gmail.com> wrote:
I am working on a family tree project and  found your website when looking for info on the Klein family
 
I am a granddaughter of R' Shulem Yosef Schwartz whose mother Esther Yehudis was the daughter of Shulem Yosef Klein (son of  R' Hersh Ber, son of Shenos Chaim)

would you have a family tree you can send me with more info on the yichus of the Shenos Chaim and of the Greenberger family?

Thank You!
Hennie Ariel (Schwartz) 


No comments: