Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Re: The JewishGen Family Finder:

It doesn't seem to line up with any names or places in my MESSINGER family.

Kol Tuv,

Reuven Chaim Klein

Beitar Illit, Israel

Books | Articles | Lectures (YouTube) | Book Reviews



On Tue, Aug 25, 2026 at 9:03 AM George Lerner <JGFF-Comms@jewishgen.org> wrote:
From : George Lerner, (researcher code 1122787) georgedevdao@gmail.com
To : Reuven Chaim Klein, (researcher code 106665)
Subject : The JewishGen Family Finder:

Hi there,

I am the great-great-grandson of Maria Messinger. I saw that you are researching the Messinger family in Kežmarok, which is very close to where Maria was born, so I wanted to reach out.

Maria was born 8 October 1840 in Hunfalu (Huncovce), and her parents were Lobel Hollander and Malka Hollander. She later married Abraham Strausz and died in 1912 in Bobro.

I was wondering if you might have any information about her, her parents, or her Messinger family connections. I would be very interested in comparing research and seeing if our families connect.

Thank you!


JewishGen | 36 Battery Place | New York, NY 10280 | www.JewishGen.org

No comments: