Sunday, August 02, 2026

Re: The JewishGen Family Finder:

I don't think my information is relevant to you. In my context, CHARIF is not really a family surname but more like an appellation granted to Rav Yosef Charif https://www.geni.com/people/%D7%97%D7%A8%D7%99%D7%A3/6000000006855893701?through=6000000006855893709 whose brother was my ancestor.

Kol Tuv,

Reuven Chaim Klein

Beitar Illit, Israel

Books | Articles | Lectures (YouTube) | Book Reviews



On Sun, Aug 2, 2026 at 7:17 AM Yisroel Roll <JGFF-Comms@jewishgen.org> wrote:
From : Yisroel Roll, (researcher code 666675) yisroelroll@gmail.com
To : Reuven Chaim Klein, (researcher code 106665)
Subject : The JewishGen Family Finder:

Hello Reuven Chaim. Can you please share your Charif family tree? I am a great grandson of Yisrael Charif of Satanov 1705-1781. I am looking for a connection of SHolom ben Dovid Charif who was Rav in Kamin Kasirsk in 1829. Looking for his children. Bvrachos. Yisrol Roll, Baltimore yisroelroll@gmail.com


JewishGen | 36 Battery Place | New York, NY 10280 | www.JewishGen.org

No comments: