Wednesday, July 25, 2007

RE: The JewishGen Family Finder:



From: Reuven Chaim Klein [mailto:anakin9000@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 5:16 PM
To: 'NRD1616@aol.com'
Subject: RE: The JewishGen Family Finder:

We have Chassidishe yichus (e.g. my grandfather was from munkatch, his father was also, my gf's gf was a chassid of the kedushas levi). But anyways, the son-in-law of Reb Yakov, my gggg-gf, was Binyamin Eliezer Ungar-Auerbach who died when his son, my ggg-gf, Reuven Chaim Klein, was a kid. R' RCK went to the Chasam Sofer's yeshiva and then to the Maharam Aish's yeshiva, then he became a dayan in munkatch and wrote the sefer shenos chaim. A shtikel chassidshe, no?


From: NRD1616@aol.com [mailto:NRD1616@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 5:10 PM
To: anakin9000@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: The JewishGen Family Finder:

Rav Shmuel Ungar was the Rav in Wolbrom, I think, before Rav Yakov Levi.
Rav Yakov Levi was very anti chasidus. I think he and his son put many chasidim in cherem.
Are you and family Chasidish?
nd

No comments: