Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The JewishGen Family Finder:

I apologize for taking so long to respond, but alas I have been very busy. I am sorry to tell you that your names do not match anything in my records.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric J Friedman [mailto:JGJGFF@lyris.jewishgen.org]
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2007 4:25 PM
To: rachack@futurecities.com
Subject: The JewishGen Family Finder:


- From : Eric J Friedman, (researcher code 36881) radonc1970@hotmail.com
- To : Reuven Chaim Klein, (researcher code 106665)
- Subject : The JewishGen Family Finder:
=======================================================
Dear Reuven,

My name is Eric Friedman and i live in Washington DC. I am looking for any records or evidence of my extended family the Hollanders, who I believe lived in the Mukacheve area up until World War II. Avraham Yosef Chaim Hollander was born in 1874 in Kivyazhd Ukraine (then was Kovesd, Bereg County, Hungary), which now I believe is very close to the town of Kam'jan'ske, which is about 30 km SE from Mukacheve. His father was Ariel Zvi Hollander, and grandfather was Zev Meyer Hollander. Father of Zev Meyer was Binyamin Hollander.

Do you know of these people, and if so, do you know where Jewish records would have been kept and could be found today? I'd deeply appreciate any help you might be able to provide. Thanks!

Eric Friedman
Washington DC
=======================================================
Email posted from the JewishGen Family Finder Sign up now for the JGFFAlert and other Value-Added services!
http://www.jewishgen.org/JewishGen/ValueAdded.asp

Help JewishGen Help You!
http://www.jewishgen.org/jewishgen-erosity/contribute.html

No comments: