Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Family tree relationship?

I apologize for taking so long to respond, but alas I have been very busy. I am related to a Mordechai Steg from Boro Park through his mother, the late Mrs. Faigey Steg nee Klein who was my paternal grandfather's sister. I do not know much about this Steg family, but I will G-d willingly see my Steg cousin this week and will ask him.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey J. Kosowsky [mailto:jeff@kosowsky.org]
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2007 9:10 PM
To: anakin9000@yahoo.com
Subject: Family tree relationship?

My mother's maiden name is "Steg", descending from R. Yeruham Fischel Steg who married the great-great granddaughter of the Taz. We are also distant cousins of Mordechai Steg of France

I noted on your genealogy tree mention of these families. Are you aware of any such relationships?

No comments: