Tuesday, December 12, 2023

=?iso-8859-8-i?B?UmU6IO7i6ez6IOnl5/Hp7w==?=

What is this Hungarian or Slovakian document?

From: RC Klein <yeshivish@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2023 12:22 PM
To: Mordechai Schwarz <mschwarz@tagrockland.org>; Reb Chaim <rchaimqoton.kleins@blogger.com>
Subject: îâéìú éåçñéï
 
You don't often get email from yeshivish@gmail.com. Learn why this is important
Attached is îâéìú éåçñéï ìîùôçú ÷ìééï that I'm in middle of writing. If you have any corrections or additions, please let me know.
I'm also sending you something I once got from somebody researching the Reichental family, but I don't remember who sent this to me.
Reb Akiva Kohn lives in Yerushalayim on 8 Zayis Ranaan. His phone number is 02-991-7168. He is the one who sent me once a photocopy of the ksav yad from Rav Pinchas, but I'd love to get a better scan of it. He doesn't have email. He used to be the Mashgiach of éùéáú ìôìâåú øàåáï, but now he's retired.

Shalom & Kol Tuv,

Reuven Chaim Klein

Beitar Illit, Israel

Author of: God versus Gods Lashon HaKodesh

ORCiD LinkedIN | Google Scholar | Amazon


--

Mordechai Schwarz

Director

mschwarz@tagrockland.org

TAG Rockland
Walk-in:  Atrium Plaza, 401 W Route 59, Unit 3
Phone:   845​-371-​1824
Donate:  http://tagrockland.org
Mailing Address: TAG Rockland PO Box 277, Monsey, NY, 10952
Click here to sign up for email updates!

No comments: