Thursday, January 03, 2013

Re: Klien family tree

You have closer relatives. Reb Hersch Ber had a son named Moshe Ezriel Klein and his son is reuven chaim klein about whom there was an article in mishpacha magazine, see http://www.mishpacha.com/Browse/Article/197/Articles-of-Faith i spoke to a grandson of this reuven chaim klein named eliezer klein (from lakewood) and he sent me a family tree that he made (attached to this email). There is guy named Osher Klein who is a rebbi in Yeshivas Birkas Yitzchok in Los Angeles who I beleive is also from Moshe Ezriel Klein's family. As you probably know, Reb Hersch Ber had a son named Reuven Chaim Klein who the Rov of Sznina and was the son-in-law of Reb Yishaya'le of Kerister, he wrote Mateh Reuven and was killed in the Holocaust without children.

I am a descendant of an older brother of Reb Hersch Ber whose name was R' Binyamin Eliezer Klein (he was named after the Shenos Chaim's father). 

Here is the link on Geni.com to your great-grandfather's profile: http://www.geni.com/people/Sholom-Yosef-Klein/6000000018908655093?through=6000000009307290291 I just created it right now. I would like to urge you to help fill in your family and get more people involved.

What else are you looking for?

Kol Tuv,
RCK

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 8:21 PM, R N <ruchinied@googlemail.com> wrote:
Thanks for the link on Geni, is there more on the Klien side? my father's grandfather was Shulem yosef Klien a son of Hersh Ber (Tzvi Dov) Klien who was the son of Reuven Chaim Klien..


On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 12:51 AM, RCK <yeshivish@gmail.com> wrote:
I haven't really worked on the family tree since around 2007, but if you go to http://kleinfamilygenealogy.blogspot.co.il/ you might be able to get an old copy of the family tree. If you tell me exactly how you are a descendant of the Shenos Chaim (and what your name is), I can add you to http://www.geni.com where you can find more information about the family and find other people who are also descendants of the Shenos Chaim. 

Here is my profile on Geni.com:

Here is the Shenos Chaim: 

If you have any more specific questions, I'd be glad to help you.out...

Kol Tuv,
RCK


On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 4:57 AM, R N <ruchinied@googlemail.com> wrote:
Hi, Please can you send me a copy of the klien family tree, as i am a descendent  of the R' Reuven Chaim Klien -munkatch

Many Thanks

RN



No comments: