Thursday, November 25, 2010

Re: klein family

Please see http://kleinfamilygenealogy.blogspot.com/ for the family tree.

By the way, I am getting married in two months and I am printing a Kuntress for my Chasuna. I was thinking that I should send you a copy of the Kuntress because you sent me copies of two kuntressim which you printed for your simchos. Is your address still 15 Darenth Road, London N.16 6 EP England?

By the way, do you know any information about more kesavim of the Shenos Chaim which were never published besides those on the first nesivos of Rabbeinu Yerucham?

---
===
Reuven Chaim Klein
Genealogical Researcher
JewishGen ID #106665

--- On Thu, 11/18/10, Abraham Klein <ak@ksh.org.uk> wrote:

From: Abraham Klein <ak@ksh.org.uk>
Subject:
To: "R.C. Klein" <rachack@futurecities.com>
Date: Thursday, November 18, 2010, 7:57 AM

Please send me the tree of the Klein family Munkatch
 
Yours sincerely
 
 
Avrohom  Moshe Yoseph Klein

No comments: