Friday, April 09, 2010

genealogy question

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Harel Kohen <harel@bazach.com>
To: rachack@futurecities.com
Sent: Thu, March 11, 2010 12:04:09 AM
Subject: Re: genealogy question

Shalom
He is 58 years old.
Has 4 childrem and 10 grandchildren.
He is a 4th cousin of mine.
Here is the e-mail of his son:
noam.klayn@mail.huji.ac.il

Regards,
Harel Kohen


----- Original Message ----- From: "ראובן חיים קליין" <rachack@futurecities.com>
To: <harel@bazach.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 10:56 PM
Subject: genealogy question


> I just saw that you have an entry on your family tree entitled "Reuven Chaim Klein" son of "Moshe Avraham Klein." ( http://www.bazach.com/english/ftmn.asp?gedid=23 ). Reuven Chaim Klein is not such a common name, so having such a name on your family tree would imply a link between our families. I'd like to ask if you have any more information about this "Reuven Chaim Klein" on your website besides his father's name. I urge you to visit my old genealogy website; since my father's website went out of business, I haven't found a place to host my website, so it no longer exists as of now, but you can see the archives at http://web.archive.org/web/20070822125333/myhomeloancompany.com/kleins/
>
> Kol Tuv,
> Reuven Chaim Klein
>

No comments: