Friday, April 09, 2010

Fw: shnos chaim

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: eliezer <eliezerklein@bezeqint.net>
To: RCK <anakin9000@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wed, April 9, 2008 6:33:52 AM
Subject: RE: shnos chaim

Hi, sorry I didn't get a chance to call you yet , it's been very hectic
around here before yomtov, I will im yirtze hashem get to it eventually.

Eliezer

-----Original Message-----
From: RCK [mailto:anakin9000@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 2:40 PM
To: rachack@futurecities.com; eliezer
Subject: Re: shnos chaim

I apologize, the phone number I gave you was to the
Yeshiva's dorms and the extension was for the student
voicemail, the proper number is (02) 541-0988 ext.
6545 Sorry for the inconveince if you alredy tried
calling me and were stuck in an endless loop at that
number.

Reuven Chaim Klein

--- "R.C. Klein" <rachack@futurecities.com> wrote:

> I am in Yerushalayim right now, you can contact me
> by
> calling (02) 541-0977 ext. 6545 (I will probably be
> in
> Ramat Beis Shemesh for most of Pesach, but will be
> in
> Yerushalayim before and after then). I'd be very
> happy
> to meet you and discuss the findings that I have
> found
> since I stopped working on the website about three
> years ago.
>
> Reuven Chaim Klein
>
> --- eliezer <eliezerklein@bezeqint.net> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> >
> >
> > let me introduce myself, I guess I'm your 5th
> cousin
> > or something like that.
> > the shenos chaim is my ggg-grandfather. I live in
> > yerushalayim and learn in
> > kollel. My family is from Brooklyn, I moved here
> > after I got married, 2+
> > years ago.
> >
> >
> >
> > I've seen your family site on line and was
> wondering
> > if you ever did figure
> > out how we are related to the rema and taz. Did
> you
> > pick up any info since
> > you last updated the family tree? I would really
> > appreciate if you can sent
> > me any info you have on our ancestors other than
> > what's on the tree.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Eliezer Klein -ben
> >
> > Modechai ben
> >
> > Reuven Chaim ben
> >
> > Moshe Azriel ben
> >
> > Tzvi Dov (Hersh Ber) ben
> >
> > R' Reuven Chaim the Shenos Chaim
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
> --
> =====
> Reuven Chaim Klein
> Head Webmaster
> http://myhomeloancompany.com
>
> --
>
>
>
>



--
=====
Reuven Chaim Klein
Head Webmaster
http://myhomeloancompany.com

--

No comments: