Friday, April 09, 2010

Family tree relationship?

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: R.C. Klein <rachack@futurecities.com>
To: jeff@kosowsky.org
Sent: Wed, July 25, 2007 9:25:40 PM
Subject: Family tree relationship?

I apologize for taking so long to respond, but alas I
have been very busy. I am related to a Mordechai Steg
from Boro Park through his mother, the late Mrs.
Faigey Steg nee Klein who was my paternal
grandfather's sister. I do not know much about this
Steg family, but I will G-d willingly see my Steg
cousin this week and will ask him.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey J. Kosowsky [mailto:jeff@kosowsky.org]
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2007 9:10 PM
To: anakin9000@yahoo.com
Subject: Family tree relationship?

My mother's maiden name is "Steg", descending from R.
Yeruham Fischel Steg who married the great-great
granddaughter of the Taz. We are also distant cousins
of Mordechai Steg of France

I noted on your genealogy tree mention of these
families. Are you aware of any such relationships?


--
=====
Reuven Chaim Klein
Head Webmaster
http://myhomeloancompany.com

--

No comments: