Friday, April 09, 2010

Fw: klein family genealogy

---
===
Reuven Chaim Klein
Genealogical Researcher
JewishGen ID #106665

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: RCK <anakin9000@yahoo.com>
To: noam.klayn@mail.huji.ac.il
Sent: Thu, April 8, 2010 5:01:46 PM
Subject: klein family genealogy

Hi, I am researcher of Jewish Genealogy. I have been informed by a fellow researcher that your father is named "Reuven Chaim Klein" like my name. I would like to explore the possibility of a relation between our families. My family descends from Rabbi Reuven Chaim Klein (from the Munkatch area), author of the book Shenos Chaim, a commentary on Rabbeinu Yerucham. I have a website detailing the findings of some of my genealogical inquiries, please see http://kleins.100megsfree5.com

Thank you,
---
===Reuven Chaim Klein
Genealogical Researcher
JewishGen ID #106665

No comments: