Saturday, June 03, 2006

Re: rabbi aisel harif The JewishGen Family Finder:

-----Original Message-----
From: Reuven Chaim Klein [mailto:rachack@futurecities.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 10:42 PM
To: 'ly3@017.net.il'
Subject: RE: rabbi aisel harif The JewishGen Family Finder:

First of all, I'd like to apologize for not responding as quickly as I
should have. I overlooked your email sitting in my genealogy folder of my
email program, and I don't have access to that out of my house and I've been
away from home for the pastfew weeks. So I'm sorry for not responding
sooner.

All I know is that the Shenos Chaim's mother (Binyamin Eliezer
Ungar-Auerbach's wife) was the daughter of Rabbi Yaakov HaLevi of Krakow
(brother of Rav Yosef Charif-Lichtig) who was the son of Rabbi Tzvi Hirsch
HaLevi LIZTES(sp) from Ambrovia, who was a direct male descendant of the TaZ
(he was a Levi). I'm not really sure if that helps, so please email me back
if you need more help. Feel free to search around on my genealogy website,
http://www.myhomeloancompany.com/kleins for more information about the
CHARIF family. Be sure to check all three years of archives.

I hope you had a good Shabbos and Yuntifff.

Gut Voch,

=====
Reuven Chaim Klein
http://www.myhomeloancompany.com
Vice President
AIM/AOL Screename: IAmRachack (Add|IM)

(Attention: Usually I can only check my email on Friday Afternoon and Motzei
Shabbos.)

-----Original Message-----
From: Israel Lederman [mailto:JGJGFF@lyris.jewishgen.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 12:58 PM
To: rachack@futurecities.com
Subject: rabbi aisel harif The JewishGen Family Finder:

- From : Israel Lederman, (researcher code 217404) ly3@017.net.il
- To : Reuven Chaim Klein, (researcher code 106665)
- Subject : rabbi aisel harif The JewishGen Family Finder:
=======================================================
i am helping a friend ruth cohen who is looking for more information on
Rabbi Aisel Harif of poland. the rabbi is a great great grandfather. Ruth is
looking for more family members from the rabbi, and more information about
him.
thanks from jerusalem

=======================================================
Email posted from the JewishGen Family Finder
Sign up now for the JGFFAlert and other Value-Added services!
http://www.jewishgen.org/JewishGen/ValueAdded.asp

Help JewishGen Help You!
http://www.jewishgen.org/jewishgen-erosity/contribute.html

No comments: