Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Fwd: The JewishGen Family Finder:

I forwarded your email to my mother and her cousin who would know more about this than I, but they never replied then. I am sending them this information again.

Bracha ve-Hatzlocha,

Reuven Chaim Klein

Beitar Illit, Israel

Check out my book Lashon HaKodesh: History, Holiness, & Hebrew

Lashon HaKodesh: History, Holiness, & Hebrew (Mosaica Press) on Amazon Academia.eduGoogle Scholar LinkedINRabbi Reuven Chaim Klein on TorahDownloads.com


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Thomas Reisner <JGJGFF@lyris.jewishgen.org>
Date: Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 2:33 AM
Subject: The JewishGen Family Finder:
To: rachack@futurecities.com



- From : Thomas Reisner, (researcher code 3890) reisnert@yahoo.com.au
- To : Reuven Chaim Klein, (researcher code 106665)
- Subject : The JewishGen Family Finder:
=======================================================
Hello Reuven Chaim,

I wrote to you in October about possible common Lampl family members, from Jelka, originally Joka in Hungary. As I don't seem to have received your reply, and since then I have found additional links, I thought I would write to you again.

They are Ignatz Lampl married Johana Reisner, Simon Lampl M Julia Reisner, with each having large families. I have 44 Lampl's in my Geni Family Tree, and still searching.

I hope we have a match. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes,

Tom Reisner (From Melbourne Australia)
=======================================================
Email posted from the JewishGen Family Finder
Sign up now for the JGFFAlert and other Value-Added services!
http://www.jewishgen.org/JewishGen/ValueAdded.asp

Help JewishGen Help You!
http://www.jewishgen.org/jewishgen-erosity/contribute.html









 Sent with Mailtrack

No comments: