Sunday, August 08, 2010

Re: hi there

Well, right now during Bein HaZmanim I'm working on translating my father's uncle's book (Bonyhad: A Destroyed Community) into Hebrew (the book was previously printed in English in 1994 and Hungarian in 2008). So I got interested in the subject again, so I decided to try my hand at finding more information about my family. This time, though, I'm inquiring into my father's mother's side of the family, as opposed to my father's father's side of the family. Maybe one day I'll start looking into my mother's family. Wouldn't that be fun?

It's good to see that you're keeping tabs on my activities. :) By the way, were you able to trace the GREENBERG family higher up going from the wife of the Shenos Chaim, Miriam Greenberg? If you want to meet me, I'm on Brooklyn for another two days until I go back to Yeshiva in Lakewood on Tuesday.

Hatzlocha,
---===
Reuven Chaim Klein
Genealogical Researcher
JewishGen ID #106665


--- On Fri, 8/6/10, Nathan Rosenshein <nrosen@total.net> wrote:

> From: Nathan Rosenshein <nrosen@total.net>
> Subject: hi there
> To: rachack@futurecities.com
> Date: Friday, August 6, 2010, 5:45 AM
>
>
>
> I thought you retired from research?
>
> regards
> nr
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Subject: WEISS family from Ujvidek
> From:rachack@futurecities.com
> Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 07:29:15 -0700 (PDT)
> X-Message-Number: 1
>
> I am looking for information about the WEISS (or WEISZ)
> family from Ujvidek (Novi Sad) in Serbia/Yugoslavia. My
> father's mother, Mrs. Rose Kuttner from Bonyhad was the
> daughter of Rabbi Meir and Devorah Kuttner, who were
> teachers in the Orthodox Elementary School in Bonyhad.
> Deborah Kuttner was a daughter of the WEISS family from
> Ujvidek.
> ---===
> Reuven Chaim Klein
> Genealogical Researcher
> JewishGen ID    #106665
>
>
>
> ;a

No comments: