Friday, July 21, 2006

RE: rab bi aisel harif

-----Original Message-----
From: Reuven Chaim Klein [mailto:rachack@futurecities.com]
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 5:58 PM
To: 'Ruth Cohen Harif'
Subject: RE: rab bi aisel harif

I don't believe I've ever heard of that Rabbi, sorry. My Charif family comes from my gggg-grandfather Rabbi Ya'akov HaLevi the brother of Rabbi Yosef Charif.

Gut Shabbos

=====
Reuven Chaim Klein
http://www.myhomeloancompany.com
Vice President
AIM/AOL Screename: IAmRachack (Add|IM)

(Attention: Usually I can only check my email on Friday Afternoon and Motzei Shabbos.)

-----Original Message-----
From: Ruth Cohen Harif [mailto:ruthcohenharif@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 5:47 AM
To: rachack@futurecities.com
Subject: rab bi aisel harif

are you related to rabbi aisel harif
i am his gggranddaughter
living in jerusalem
shalom
ruth cohen harif

_________________________________________________________________
Don’t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!
http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/

No comments: