Saturday, October 08, 2016

Re: Buried next to my father

You asked me about this back in July. It says he was a grandson of the Shenos Chaim, but I'm pretty sure it's לאו דוקא. The Shenos Chaim was my great-great-great-grandfather and he didn't have any sons named Chaim Yerucham (although he had a son named Yerucham), so this person Naftali Simcha KLEIN is a descendant of my ggg-grandfather, but I don't know anything more about him. 



 Sent with Mailtrack

Gmar Chasimah Tova,

Reuven Chaim Klein

Beitar Illit, Israel

Check out my book Lashon HaKodesh: History, Holiness, & Hebrew

Lashon HaKodesh: History, Holiness, & Hebrew (Mosaica Press) on Amazon Academia.eduGoogle Scholar LinkedINRabbi Reuven Chaim Klein on TorahDownloads.com


2016-10-08 0:14 GMT+03:00 Joel S.W. Davidi (hahistorion) <hahistorion@gmail.com>:

Familiar?
גמר חתימה טובה


No comments: