Thursday, May 05, 2016

Fwd: Rosie Just sent you a message on Geni.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Geni <no-reply@geni.com>
Date: Thu, May 5, 2016 at 3:13 PM
Subject: Rosie Just sent you a message on Geni.
To: rachack@futurecities.com


Geni Home of the World Family Tree

Dear Reuven Chaim,

Rosie Just has replied to a message in your inbox:


Re: REICHENTHAL Family

I am not the manager of the parents of Yakov Reichantal. I have no idea what their names are. I would be very interested to know that too. I am out of town so I can't double check this info but I think Leah's father was Eliyohu. According to my grandfather, Yakov Reichental lived in Gross Helban (Horne Chlebany). I believe Eliyohu lived in Krusovce right nearby.
S. Just

Reply to this message here:
https://www.geni.com/c/589785675a81d60f8afaba949ace1e4f4f9532cd

Kind regards,

- The Geni Team

You are currently signed up to receive message notifications. Unsubscribe.
© Geni.com | P.O. Box 4015, Burbank, CA 91503 USA




Sent with MailTrack

No comments: