Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Re: Kezmarok

Hi, I am indeed in Israel at this time. I did live in LA (for the first 19 years of my life) and my parents still live there.
Here is that I have from the Lowy family in Kezmarok: My gggg-grandfather, Lipman Lowy is my ancestor in two ways: His had a son named Yisroel Elimelech (after whom I named my second son), who had a daughter named Rechel. He also had a son named Pinchas Eliyahu, who had a son named Shlomo. Shlomo and Rechel Lowy married each other and had a daughter named Bracha (after whom my mother is named). I don't really have any more information than this, but I would like to you to please speak to my mother in LA, she knows more than I do about the topic. Her cell phone number is (818) 216-9481, I will also CC her on this email.

Kol Tuv,
Reuven Chaim Klein
Beitar Illit, Israel
Lashon HaKodesh: History, Holiness, & Hebrew (Mosaica Press) on Amazon Academia.eduGoogle Scholar LinkedINRabbi Reuven Chaim Klein on TorahDownloads.com

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 7:33 PM, Madeleine Isenberg <madeleine.isenberg@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I hope this is your e-mail (Ruven Chaim Klein).  I live in Los Angeles, where I see you also lived at some point.

I have done extensive research in Kezmarok, including creating a KehilaLinks page for that town for JewishGen.  I saw that you were looking for some information about the "Lowy" family in Kezmarok.  Did you find what you were looking for or perhaps I have information.

Are you in Israel at this time?

Kol tuv,

--

No comments: