Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fwd: The JewishGen Family Finder:

I am forwarding your email to my mother and her cousin, they will know more than I about this...

RC Klein

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dennis Kord <JGJGFF@lyris.jewishgen.org>
Date: Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Subject: The JewishGen Family Finder:
To: rachack@futurecities.com



- From : Dennis Kord, (researcher code 232226) GOBEK@AOL.COM
- To : Reuven Chaim Klein, (researcher code 106665)
- Subject : The JewishGen Family Finder:
=======================================================
I was wondering if you have any information on the Messinger family from Sered, near Galanta.  My mother Iren Messinger was from Sered as was her mother Amalia (Feldmann) and father (Ignac).  The latter's father was Alois Messinger.  My mother's brothers were Tibor and Sandor.  Thanks!  Dennis Kord
=======================================================
Email posted from the JewishGen Family Finder
Sign up now for the JGFFAlert and other Value-Added services!
http://www.jewishgen.org/JewishGen/ValueAdded.asp

Help JewishGen Help You!
http://www.jewishgen.org/jewishgen-erosity/contribute.html







No comments: