Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Re: The JewishGen Family Finder:

My mother's maiden name is Messinger. She was born in Saliby and moved to Bratislava (Pressburg) as a child. I seem to remember her showing me an article on the internet about the Jewish community in Horne Saliby but I cannot seem to find it now. I am CC'ing her this email...

You should know that there are many many Messinger relatives all over the world. I live in Jerusalem and I know there are many Messingers here in Israel as well as in New York, Los Angeles, England, etc... There might even be some left in Slovakia, I would have to ask my mother to help me get you in touch with them. If you need anymore help, please email me.

Also, if you find anything please tell me.

---===
Reuven Chaim Klein
Genealogical Researcher
JewishGen ID #106665


--- On Mon, 5/2/11, Richard Samuel Meller <JGJGFF@lyris.jewishgen.org> wrote:

> From: Richard Samuel Meller <JGJGFF@lyris.jewishgen.org>
> Subject: The JewishGen Family Finder:
> To: rachack@futurecities.com
> Date: Monday, May 2, 2011, 2:36 PM
>
> - From : Richard Samuel Meller, (researcher code 484073) richard.meller@lw.com
> - To : Reuven Chaim Klein, (researcher code 106665)
> - Subject : The JewishGen Family Finder:
> =======================================================
> Hello Rueven
> My grandmother was Rivkah Messinger (married to Heskel
> Aftergut).  I am going to Horne Saliby this summer and
> am trying to gather information about my family and would
> appreciate it you sharing anything you have.
>
> Thanks
> Rick
> =======================================================
> Email posted from the JewishGen Family Finder
> Sign up now for the JGFFAlert and other Value-Added
> services!
> http://www.jewishgen.org/JewishGen/ValueAdded.asp
>
> Help JewishGen Help You!
> http://www.jewishgen.org/jewishgen-erosity/contribute.html
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Ae

No comments: