Thursday, January 01, 2015

Re: ben Reuvain Chaim Klein

Actually, my grandfather was your father's second cousin (they were both grandsons of different sons of fhe Shenos Chaim, my grandfather from the Bechor, R' Binyamin Eliezer and your father from Hirsch Ber).
We sort of corresponded a few years ago, see here.
I send you an invitation to join our Geni.com community which traces the Yichus of our extended Mishpacha.


Kol Tuv,
Reuven Chaim Klein
Beitar Illit, Israel
Check out my LinkedIn Profile

On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 10:52 PM, SHMUEL ZANVIL KLEIN <shmuelzanvilbhalacha@gmail.com> wrote:
i think your grandfather was my father's 1st cousin. if he lived in Katamon Jerusalem.

your uncle was Moshe Avraham Klein. you have an uncle Shiya Klein.

your cousin


Shmuel Zanvil Ben Reuvain Cbhaim Klein

Neched Shnos Chaim

No comments: