Sunday, April 15, 2012

Re: My Grandmother was Kathaline Weisz

Did you get any more information?

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 1:45 AM, Karen Geiger <akdawson98@aol.com> wrote:
Thank you.  I've e-mailed my cousin in California and Israel to get more information on her. than what I might have.

On Mar 14, 2012, at 1:22 PM, RCK wrote:

It could be, I don't really know so much of that side of my family. If you send me more information, I can forward it to my grandmother and see if it fits.

RCK

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 10:27 PM, Karen Geiger <akdawson98@aol.com> wrote:
My grandmother was born in Ujvedek.  She married my grandfather and moved to Hungary.  One of her children was also born there thought my mother was born in Hungary.  I only know that my mother remembers as a child going to see her grandmother in Ujvedek when she was dying.  Could we be related.  I have the address that my grandmother's family lived at in Ujvedek.  My e-mail address is akdawson98@aol.com



No comments: